Hi, I’m Barbara. Previously a project manager for a computer consulting company, I became a full-time mother AND “professional volunteer” in 2003. When I’m not spending time with my wonderful family or volunteering, I love helping others trying to be more organized and efficient so they can volunteer too!
Let me be your new friend to help you find inspiration & ideas to staying in this world of volunteerism. The world needs you, so grab a cup of coffee and look around to see if I can help.
My Volunteer Experiences
What have I done in the volunteer world? Well…I did start small…and then people started asking me to take on bigger roles and I figured what the heck…I’ll try it for a year and see what happens. 🙂
- NCL VP Communications (4 yrs / 2 chapters)
- NCL Chapter Founding Board Member
- Girl Scout Leader
- HOA President, Treasurer
- Founded Booster Club for High School School Debate Team
- Webmaster & Newsletter for multiple organizations
- Booster Club Treasurer for High School Volleyball Team
- PTA President, Treasurer
- Faith Formation (Sunday School) Teacher
- Recreational Volleyball Coach
- Room Mom, Copy Mom…etc…for school
What you put into something is what you get back